Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Saturday 23 January 2010

I managed to get a bit of a lie-in today.  It's been that long since I had one that I'd forgotten what it was like......

Ryan's all excited about going to his Granny Doreen's to stay tonight.......that's because they spoil him rotten.      I am glad and lucky that I have them to depend on at times whenever I need a break and they are good with him......

We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful country, to be honest I never really appreciated my home country 'til recently.  Most of my foreign friends tell me they would SO love to visit Ireland, which makes me feel quite 'honoured' to be here.      In the summer time we would go for drives along the Antrim Coast Road, there are really wonderful views along this route especially on a clear day.     

(Top) Near the Giant's Causeway

Waterfall at Glenariff Forest - taken last summer


Near the Giant's Causeway

My other half taking a leisurely stroll

A large river at Glenariff Glen 

No comments:

Ryan sings......