Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Saturday 16 January 2010

Staying at home now (Motherhood looms)

There is nothing quite like a good change of scenery to blow away the cobwebs....I'd hoped maybe this year we might have been able to book somewhere exotic, instead my other half has mind his made up to leave it for a while.    I mean I even persuaded him to apply for a passport - he hadn't seen inside an airport for 14 years, until we went to Barcelona recently.   What an eye opener that was.
I inherit my love of taking pictures from my mum. Unfortunately while we planned to go to Barcelona I never thought of getting a good quality decent camera....there was the Gaudi architecture,the really colourful fruit market, cable cars, the touristy Las Ramblas, the crowded beach --- which could've been captured on camera, I regret that I did not take pictures of these interesting places....
I'm getting used to the idea of being a SAHM.....staying at home suits me.  For now anyway.  

No comments:

Ryan sings......