Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Sunday 7 February 2010

Coastal visit

We went to Whitehead today.....finally, my New Year's resolution to get fitter was taking effect.   We walked 2-3 miles along the coastal path and then had to turn back before the caves (because I have a fear of them....)


Whitehead has a lighthouse that was built in the 1850's, and is still running to this day.

It was rather a windy afternoon, but so glad to get fresh air into my lungs!

Handsome fella!


A few things have happened since I last wrote on my blog:

-My expectant sister will be going into hospital to have her twins if there's no sign of labour by the 8th March 2010.
-I heard there is going to be more disruptive snowy weather for the UK next week.
-My boyfriend has booked a stay at a posh hotel for Valentine's Day, including romantic dinner for two!
-The last of the baby rabbits were finally given away to a good home.
-My boyfriend's parents are currently in Tenerife - apparently it is about 21 degrees Celsius there (I'm so jealous)

No comments:

Ryan sings......