Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Monday 15 November 2010

Winter is here!

I woke up today to a bitter cold morning. Thought I'd cracked my windscreen whilst trying to remove the ice, but thankfully I didn't....
I applied for a job with Royal Mail today -  I'm gonna register at the agency in town tomorrow - and have got to take a Royal Mail test  -wish me luck !!  (Really am optimistic about getting it, even though the girl told me 200 candidates have applied so far)....

*                           *                             *

I am reading a novel called The Last Samurai by Helen De Witt (see left); normally I'm not one for  novels but this work by De Witt is very captivating, and has renewed my interest in reading.    Highly recommend this book!

No comments:

Ryan sings......