Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Sunday 27 November 2011

Festive greetings....!!

Tree is up, decorations up and now I can relax , I am glad that my Christmas shopping was already all done in October!!   Ryan is hoping for a bike, a metal detector & Transformers toys....amongst other things.

I felt tired today - not sure why - but just didn't feel too motivated and perhaps a little down in the blues...
I miss my daddy. He's still in the home...can't see, speak properly or walk..he's been the biggest source of my pain for the last 10 years....how would life had turned out if he had never taken that fatal heart attack & stroke?!   Whose fault was it that my parent's marriage never worked out?

I feel regretful that time can't be turned back.....I remember him always smiling, though he had a serious side , most of the time he was very childlike and fun loving, which is a good thing. Who wants to be around a misery guts?

No comments:

Ryan sings......