Welcome to My Blog

A multi -faceted look at one Chinese woman's life. including musings about travelling and family life...

Thursday 30 August 2012

Post holiday blues...

It's obvious I need a holiday when I start buying travel guidebooks by the handful.....I went into 'The Works' bookshop today and came out with five books & a Rome dvd at a bargain price. I mean who would pay £17.00 for a book that I paid £1.49 for??      Talking about holidays , we had an amazing time & did lots , went on boat trips , coach trips ...sightseeing , the highlight of the trip had to be .....YES!! I met Kerry Katona!!   On the first day we arrived, we were relaxing by the hotel pool...then I noticed Kerry sitting several sunbeds away. I went to approach her , my partner tried to stop me as he believed she was just her double, I'm so glad he didnt....

Me with Kerry Katona

Ryan & daddy at our hotel pool

Souvenir stalls

On way to Formentor

Magaluf's  famous Western Water Park

Formentor beach

Tip of Formentor

Our hotel pool

Flamenco dancing at our hotel

No comments:

Ryan sings......